- If you are wondering how you can monitor, record or analyze your welds, please contact us.
- Once we identify your needs, we will recommend a camera system and help you to understand the pros and cons of different solutions.
- We know the welding camera market intimately and will give you honest information that you can use to select the best system for your application.
- If an application falls outside of our current range, we will develop a customized solution or recommend an alternative supplier.
- For most customers located in the US, we offer a 2 week trial of a system configured to your application.
Being able to use a test camera was a great help & ease into the decision to buy.
Anderson Instrument Co.
- We supply welding equipment manufacturers with customized camera systems that add value to their brand.
- We offer attractive pricing and low minimum order quantities for OEM-branded products.
- You can put our expertise to good use for your customers. Contact us to find out more.
We got your prototype weld cameras and the picture is outstanding, we are very pleased with it.
Principal Design Engineer
OEM customer, USA
+1 269 978 0968 9am-5pm EST
- Contact us at any time if you have any questions about the installation or performance of your MeltView camera system.
- We provide prompt and thorough technical support and customer service. It’s one of the main reasons our customers keep coming back.
- A comprehensive product manual is also included with every purchase.
Thank you very much for your added suggestions. We were able to resolve all of our issues and are very pleased with your product.
Senior Facilities Engineer
A Fortune 500 company
- We provide a one year warranty on the equipment we manufacture.
- For accessories that we re-sell, we transfer the manufacturer’s warranty.
We'll help you find the welding camera that works best for your needs.