Visualize and analyze
- High resolution, high-quality image
- LUCI software to optimize, capture, display and analyze video
- Welding and Inspection modes
- Range of specialist lenses
- Working distance between 2-100″(50-2500mm)
- Distance between camera and monitor up to 325 ft(100m)
- Replaceable spatter shield
The MeltView MIRA2 is an advanced weld monitoring camera used for applications requiring long working distances (e.g. when localized high temperatures, hazardous environments and/or space constraints make it preferable to locate the camera away from the weld zone) or other special lenses (small fields of view or when integrated into a optical column of a laser process). Motorized zoom optics may be employed to allow the operator to remotely adjust the lens from a wide view of the weld region to magnified view of the weld pool.
The MeltView MIRA camera may be also be mounted and protected in a ruggedized housing. The included MeltView LUCI software facilitates image optimization, analysis, and recording.
|Temperature rating||0°C – 50°C|
|Illumination||External LED (as req.)|